The Consortium of National Law Universities is expected to issue the CLAT exam admit card for the year 2020 in the first week of May. NUSRL, Ranchi will release the admit card this year. It is issued only in online mode. To download the admit card, the applicants have to enter their registration number and the password generated during registration. As CLAT 2020 admit cards are treated as the hall tickets for the entrance exam, candidates must download it as soon as they are issued and cross-check the details to avoid last-minute chaos. Do you want to know more information on how and where to download the CLAT 2020 admit card? Go ahead and read more.
Important Dates for CLAT Admit Card
|1||Issue of applications||January 1, 2020|
|2||Last date to submit applications||March 31, 2020|
|3||CLAT Admit Card Issue||The first week of 2020 (Date not announced yet)|
|4||Last date to download admit card 2020||May 10th, 2020|
|5||CLAT exam||May 10th 2020|
|6||Uploading of answer keys||May 11th, 2020|
|7||Inviting objections||May 12th|
|8||Last date to raise objections||May 15th|
Where to Download CLAT Exam Admit Card?
It can be downloaded from the official website of National Law Universities https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/.
How to Download CLAT 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the website and login with the registered mobile number and the password.
- Now you will be able to see the Admit Card displayed on the screen.
- The admit card will contain details of the exam centre and the candidate. The candidate should check the details and make sure that the details are correct. In case of any discrepancy, you should immediately contact the help desk at https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 08047162020 or visit the exam center a day before the exam.
- After cross-verification, you can proceed to download the Admit Card.
- Take at least three printouts. Spare copies will be needed for future references.
What are the details available in the CLAT Exam Admit Card?
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of birth of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- The program applied for – 3-year LLB or 5-year integrated LLB or LLM
- Category applied for – General or Scheduled Caste or Scheduled tribe or Specially Disabled Persons or Non Residents of India.
- Father’s Name
- Date of Exam
- Duration of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Exam centre (There are about 40 exam centres across India. A candidate has to select any 3 centres while applying for CLAT. You will be able to know the actual exam centre allotted to you only when you get the Admit Card).
- Specimen signature
- Signature of the Invigilator
- Signature of the Candidate
Here is a sample copy of the Admit Card of CLAT 2018.
What are the things that a candidate should carry to the exam center?
- Admit card
- Two recent passport size photographs
- An ID proof – It could be Aadhar card or Voter ID or driving license or Passport
- A ball pen – blue or black.
Candidates should make sure that they don’t carry any electronic devices, mobile phones, calculators, earphones, snacks, and books.
FAQs for CLAT
- Will a hard copy of the Admit Card be issued through courier or post or in the exam centre?
No, Admit cards are available only online. You have to take printouts after downloading the card.
- What should I do if I am not able to download the CLAT admit card?
You should verify if the submission of your application was successful. You should make sure if the credentials you entered are correct. You should check the internet speed.
- Should I take a colour printout or black and white printout of the Admit Card?
You can carry a black and white printout but colour printouts are a better choice.
- Can I show a copy of the admit card on my mobile phone?
No, only hard copies are allowed.
- Can I carry a Xerox of ID card?
No, only originals are allowed.
- Are there online exams for CLAT?
No, CLAT is a paper and pen exam and not a computer-based one. There are no online exams. The candidates should come to the respective exam centre to write the exam.