If you want to convert a PDF to JPG, various free options are available for this purpose. You can convert a PDF to JPG online or save a PDF as a JPG using free freeware.
First of all, we will introduce you to two ways of converting a complete PDF to JPG, whereby the individual pages of the original PDF file are then available as JPG. However, if you want to extract images contained in a PDF document, you will find instructions for this further down in the article.
Convert PDF to JPG online with AnyPDF
First, we will describe how you can convert a PDF to JPG online using the AnyPDF web app. To do this, do the following:
- Calls the AnyPDF web app.
- Drag and drop the PDF file to be converted onto the corresponding button.
- Click on the “Convert whole pages” button on the right.
- After the conversion has been completed, the JPG files are packed and available for download as a ZIP archive.
Convert PDF to JPG with PDF Shaper
Converting PDF to JPG is not only possible online, but also with freeware programs such as PDF Shaper. Proceed as follows:
- Download PDF Shaper.
- After you have installed and started the program, select the entry “PDF to image” in the program window.
- Now go to the “Add” button in the symbol menu.
- In the file browser that opens, select the PDF file to be converted.
- Now go to “Run” and set the folder in which you want to save the JPG files.
- After the conversion, these are available to you in the selected directory.
Extract JPG from PDF with AnyPDF
If you want to extract the images from a PDF file and save them as JPG, you can also do this online with AnyPDF. For AnyPDF you take the following steps:
- Opens the AnyPDF web app under the link.
- Drag and drop the PDF file onto the button.
- Select the option “Extract individual images” on the right.
- The extracted images are now available for download as a ZIP archive.