Work from home is the new normal because of Covid-19. Looking at this aspect, the telecom brands such as Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone Idea have come up with a new addition to their service known as Work from Home plans. The work from home plans are provided as a separate plan, and people can do their Airtel recharge, BSNL recharge, Jio recharges easily online. These work from home recharge plans aim at the users who will be a part of zoom meetings, online conferences, online classes, etc. These packs provide a high-speed internet facility in a bulky amount. Sometimes brands only provide data packs such as Airtel, whereas other brands provide unlimited calling too with the same service provider along with the data such as Reliance Jio, depending upon the price of the plan. With a BSNL recharge plan, customers can get a work from home plan offer that offers 70 GB of data for 28 days.
Benefits of work from home plan
- Bulk amount of data
- Affordable rates
- High internet speed (depends upon the sim)
- Longer validity
- No extra cost for calling service (depends upon the service provider)
How can you buy a work from home plan?
The consumer can get work from home plans in Airtel recharge, Vodafone Idea recharge, Jio recharge, BSNL recharge onlinethrough various apps like Amazon Pay, My Jio, Paytm, Phone Pe, etc. and websites such as Freecharge, Mobikwik, digit.in, Airtel Payments Bank, etc. In case the user wants to get the recharge plan in the offline mode, he or she can visit the local service provider.
Which are the best Airtel work from home plans?
Here are some of the best Airtel work from home recharge plans-
- One of the most affordable and best work from home plans in Airtel costs Rs. 249. The pack offers high-speed internet data of 1.5 GB per day, unlimited voice calls, and 100 SMS per day for 28 days. The plan also provides a free Amazon Prime subscription as an extra benefit.
- The second in the list is the Rs. 279 recharge plans that offer a validity of 28 days along with 1.5 GB of high-speed internet per day, 100 SMS daily and unlimited voice calls. The extra benefit of this plan is that it offers HDFC life insurance worth Rs. 4 Lakhs.
- Airtel provides a large amount of per day data service of 3 GB with a plan of Rs. 398. The plan offers 100 SMS per day along with unlimited voice calls. The plan can be used for 28 days.
- Just like the Rs. 398 plan, with the Rs. 558 recharge plan, the user gets a daily data limit of 3 GB with unlimited voice calls and 100 SMS a day. The only and the big difference between the two plans is that Rs. 558 plan is valid for a longer period i.e., 56 days.
- In case the consumer wants a recharge plan for a longer period of time; they can buy the Rs. 598 plan as it offers its services for a period of 84 days. The services include a 1.5 GB high-speed internet facility every day, 100 SMS per day, and unlimited voice calls to any Airtel or non-Airtel network.
High-speed internet has become a necessity in our lives. The working professionals, as well as college students, need to consume a large amount of internet due to their online work and classes. Work from home plans solves the problem of our daily data consumption as it provides extra benefits at affordable rates. Every user can get work from home plans easily through BSNL online recharge, Airtel online recharge, or Jio online recharge, etc.