Your friends and family might not be totally into video games or gaming consoles, but they want to play them. And you don’t want to get frustrated every time someone asks you were to download free games. So, how do you explain to your non-gaming friends and family that you have to create a new Xbox gamertag generator each time you log onto Xbox Live? Or maybe you could just tell them that you only need to create a password for your account.
With an Xbox Live Gold membership, you could unlock access to over 100 blockbuster titles from Microsoft Studios, including Gears of War 4, Halo Wars 2, Forza Horizon 3, and more. The problem is, you won’t be able to play these games unless you create a unique name for each account.
ExplainingXbox Gamertag Generator-
- Game tags are game-specific identifiers that allow you to identify yourself online and join games. Each Xbox gamertag generator consists of three parts separated by hyphens. The first half of the tag contains the name of the game followed by a number. The second half of the tag contains six characters, four letters each, randomly selected from a pool of 26 alphanumeric characters. Your friends may not know which alphanumeric character combination was chosen, so you should use something unique and memorable.
- One of these three sections will need to be altered depending on what type of tag you want. If you’re going for a standard gamertag, then you’ll probably want to change the first section, since it’s already set with the name of the game. To make a custom gamertag, you’ll want to change both sections. Here’s how to do it:
- a) First, find the first letter of each word. The first section should be changed to start with the same letter as the first letter of the last word in the second section. So, if the last word starts with B, then put the first section at B-1234.
- b) Next, replace the fourth letter in the second section with a random alphabetic character. So, if the last four letters were GABRIEL, then change them to A-B-C-D. Then, remove any spaces before or after those letters.
- c) Finally, combine the two sections using the capitalization rules below. Capitalize the first letter of the words in the first section and lowercase the rest. Make sure to capitalize the final letter in the second section. Example: If the first section was JUMPING, the second section would look like Jumping-123456789.
- There are only 50 possible combinations. So don’t worry about finding one that isn’t taken. But do remember to keep the following rules in mind when choosing your own Xbox Gamertag generator:
These are reserved for company IDs and product names.
- b) You cannot use the letters QWXZ or their equivalents.
- c) You cannot use the full name of a real person or corporation.
- d) You cannot use obscene language or anything else that could be considered inappropriate.